This website belongs to HOTELBEDS SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as "HOTELBEDS") a legally-constituted Spanish travel agency, with registered office at Complejo Mirall Balear, Camí de Son Fangos, 100 - Torre A, 5ª. Planta, 07007 Palma de Mallorca, Spain with Wholesale/retail license number BAL - 429 M/D and tax identification code B-28916765.
The service provided by HOTELBEDS through www.yourparkcode.com website is subject to this Legal Statement and consist on the swap of the voucher. Access to the site is strictly controlled by HOTELBEDS, which reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove all or part of the content or information from the website without notice.
If the Customer does not wish to be bound by this Legal Statement, you should not proceed with the swap of the voucher.
HOTELBEDS will not be responsible for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect of any kind from the access to the website, or for the use of the information contained herein, including loss of profit.
The use of our website indicates complete acceptance, without exclusion, of the conditions contained in these clauses and is proof of express consent to contract the service provided.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION
With strict observation and in compliance with the requirements set forth by the European Directive 95/46, and completed by European Directive 2002/58, and/or any legislation that develops, adds to and, when appropriate, replaces them (hereinafter referred to by its initials PDPR -personal data protection regulation-); HOTELBEDS agrees to protect the personal data and to manage that personal data properly as an important duty for HOTELBEDS.
HOTELBEDS guarantee that they have installed the technical and operational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, mishandling and/or unauthorised access thereto, bearing in mind the status of technology, the nature of stored data and risks to which it is exposed.
The entity in charge of these files is: HOTELBEDS, S.L.U. with company address at Palma de Mallorca (Spain), Complejo Mirall Balear, Camí de Son Fangos 100, Torre A - 5ª Planta, C.P. 07007. These files are registered with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) (http://www.agpd.es).
If the CLIENT should wish to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition granted by the PDPR, the CLIENT may address email@example.com or send a signed letter to HOTELBEDS indicating the performance requested regarding personal data and a copy of the relevant Identification Card or passport of the CLIENT's user who is requesting this performance.
HOTELBEDS specifically undertake the following in the event that they have access to any personal data:
- To ensure that the data is stored by means of the legally required technical and organisational security measures that guarantee the security thereof, avoiding its unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, pursuant to the state of technology from time to time, the nature of the data and the possible risks that it is exposed to.
- To only use or apply the data to perform the agreed services and to achieve the agreed purposes.
- Not to pass on such data to other parties, not even for the purpose of safekeeping, nor any similar texts, assessments or processes mentioned above, nor to copy or reproduce part or all of the information, results or lists thereof.
- To ensure that the data is only handled by employees who need it to perform the services and any third parties that information is revealed to must be bound to abide by the confidentiality obligation.
- Once the services have been provided, they undertake to destroy such data or return it thereto, along with any supports or documents containing such information and they must not retain any copy whatsoever thereof.
Where the final consumer's stay or travel services are provided/rendered outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or out of the scope of the U.S.-European Union Safe Harbor Framework, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in PDPR. Nevertheless, HOTELBEDS will not pass any information on to any person not directly responsible for travel arrangements.
Processes: These cookies allow us to ensure that you get the best possible experience on our website.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF COOKIES
Users have the opportunity to set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, choose the cookies you want or ask to be notified when a new cookie is set. Use the help function of your browser to see how.
If you change your mind after accepting our cookies, you will find an option within your Internet browser to erase cookies that have already been established. Use the help function of your browser to see how. Then you need to change your browser settings to reject cookies in the future.